Write For Us
MomDiscuss is now looking for writers to contribute guest posts on our site. Would you take this opportunity to share your ideas about marriage, pregnancy, baby, and parenting?
Before sending us your guest post, check out the following guidelines to know what you should avoid to bring us as well as our readers the best article.
- Informative and related content
- The article must be between 700 and 1000 words. Make sure to divide your article into small paragraphs. Large blocks of words can make the article longer than it is and readers may find it annoying.
- Be original. We don’t want to publish articles from other sites because it may bore our readers. We always welcome fresh content written in your unique voice instead so make sure to check your article before sending it to us.
- No sales pitches. We understand your need to promote your products but unfortunately, we don’t allow guest posts that are commercial in nature published on our site. If you are trying to send us these posts, we do not publish them.
- Make sure that all scientific claims are credible and reputable sources. You need to include references to the original study.
Follow the guidelines and then submit your guest post to email momdiscuss at gmail dot com.