Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off Review
Any parent knows that they need a humidifier in the house to ensure that their breathes clean and safe air. The Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier provides an easy way to clean and humidifier the air. It gets rid of 95% of bacteria, and it does not require filters and hence making it a cheaper machine to own. It has a one-gallon tank that gives it the capacity to operate for up to 12 hours without having to refill it. This humidifier has a quiet operation and two comfort settings that allow you to control the amount of humidity in a baby room. The night light, medicine cup, and the auto shut-off feature are the other things that make it best humidifier for baby.
Features and Specification
- Settings: It has two comfort settings that allow you to control the level of humidity in the room.
- Tank Capacity: It has a 1-gallon tank capacity that may not sound like much, but this gives it the capability to run for up to 12 hours on a single fill.
- Auto Shut-Off: Just like most other modern devices it with shut off automatically when it detects a low water level, and this will help prevent damage to the unit and other accidents.
- Night Light: This humidifier has a soft nightlight that will not only help you see at night without switching on the light, but it is also very soothing.
- Quiet Operation: Unless you are very keen you will not hear any noise from this machine, and this just means that it will never interrupt your sleep.
- Medicine Cup: The medicine cup is one of the things that make this a unique device as it possible for you to dispense medicated vapor.
- Dimensions: This machine is lightweight and compact with dimensions of 12.04 x 7.71 x 14.48. It also has a small handle to make it easy to carry.
Pros & Cons
- Perfect for overnight operation since it can operate for more than 12 hours on a single fill.
- It has two different setting that gives you the ability to control the humidity level.
- The medicine cup makes it possible to use Inhalent and Vaposteam to produce medicated steam.
- This humidifier is inexpensive, and it will offer you the same level of service as machines that cost five times more.
- Apart from having a reasonable price tag, it will also last for a couple of years to give you more value for your money.
- Some customers complain that it is louder than other units.
- There are some reports of leaks in this model.
- Cleaning is difficult due to its design.
- Carrying it by the handle is hard.
The Vicks Warm Mist proves that you do not have to spend a fortune to get a humidifier that will serve you well and for many years. It is a simple machine that is very easy to use, and it works better than most other machines that are five times its price. Apart from saving you on the cost it also gives you the freedom to control the level of humidity in the room, but it also has a few demerits. However, it is almost impossible to find a humidifier without a flow and the issues with this one are very minor. And so it is worth buying as it will save you some cash and serve you well.