URPOWER Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Review
The 5-liter URPOWER Ultrasonic Humidifier is a perfect unit for offices, bedroom, and nurseries and it can run for up to 17 hours on a single fill. It features double mist modes that make it possible to adjust the moisture output, a super quiet operation and auto shut-off feature. This unit also has a sleek look that will complement any interior decoration, and it is also lightweight and compact for easy portability.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: This unit has a large 5-liter capacity that can keep it running for anywhere between 14 and 17 hours. The large water tank ensures that you will not need to keep refilling it and it can maintain the air humidified throughout the night as you sleep.
- Double Mist Modes: You can choose between two modes which are high and low. And so it is possible to adjust this machine according to the weather or season to avoid over humidifying the air. The adjustable mode makes this the best humidifier for asthma.
- Auto-Shut Off: Although the design of this humidifier makes it hard to see the water level, the manufacturer gives it an auto shut-off feature that will ensure it does not continue operating when the water level is low.
- Whisper Quiet Operation: You will hardly hear this machine running no matter how close you keep it. Apart from the beep that indicates you need to refill it this humidifier makes almost no noise at all.
- Look: The sleek body design means that this humidifier is not only functional but also stylish enough to complement any decor.
- You get to choose between high and low mist modes.
- The large tank capacity eliminates the need to keep refilling after every few hours.
- It has a super quiet operation that makes it ideal for use even in a baby’s room.
- URPOWER also gives it an auto- shut-off feature to enhance safety.
- The sleek and stylish design will complement your interior decor.
- It does not have glowing or flashing lights that can distract your sleep.
- This humidifier is easy to operate as it does not have many buttons.
- It is quite affordable despite the sleek design and performance.
- You cannot use it to dissipate essential oils.
- Refilling it can be a little tricky before you get used to it.
- It will not work very well if you use tap water.
- The tank design makes it difficult to see the water level.
A humidifier should not just add moisture to your air but should also be convenient to operate and also not distract you as you sleep. This one by URPOWER meets these requirements as it is super quiet and it will hardly make any noise apart from the beep that indicates the tank is empty. Also, there are no many buttons on this machine, and so it is easy to understand and use even without reading the manual which makes it very convenient.
The large tank capacity and the affordable price tag are just some of the other things that make this a top-notch humidifier. However, you should also know that you cannot use it to dissipate essential oils and it will not work well with regular tap water. But, the bottom line is that it is useful in keeping the humidity in the house at a healthy level, and so it is worth buying for your office, bedroom or the baby's room.