Although the back ‘n belly contoured body pillow is intended for pregnant women, it can be used by men and non-pregnant women as well to get over the symptoms of insomnia. It helps in having a natural and comfortable sleep. However, the product has little to no drawbacks, which can be ignored, but for a few, the problem might result into the loss of sleep if not solved properly. The most common problem observed is, the seam at the head portion of the back ‘n belly contoured body pillow which frequently digs into the shoulder and gives irritating feeling throughout the night.
>>Read Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow Review
It has an 8-shaped inner contour, which allows comfort for the body structure, and it supports back and belly at the same time for pregnant women as well other users. It smoothens the effects of nasal congestion, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and gastric reflux. Purposely designed to soften the blow of insomnia and joint pains for pregnant women.
2. Ease of use
Completely made of polyester, and the cover is removable and washable. Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow gives the benefit of no repositioning during sleep, just turn to either side and feel the bliss of deep sleep. It weighs around 7 pounds, designed for unisex. Perfect alignment and elevation of hips to make sure the comfortable body posture during sleep.
3. Complimentary Products
It comes with antenatal and postpartum pillow covers. External covers are also available to purchase. It already comes with the custom cover, which can be removed for washing.
Quality is not compromised as to the price of the product and obviously, it’s worth the money. The product is free of latex and BPA. It does not contain lead or phthalate either.
5. Dimensions and Size
Leachco Back ‘n Belly contoured body pillow weighs around 7lbs. The dimensions of this product are 51 inches in length, 33.5 inches wide and 8.8 inches high. It is a unisex product originally designed and manufactured in China and is available in ivory color.
Pros & Cons
- Uniquely designed for all: Back 'n belly contoured body pillow is structured perfectly for the body of men and women. The inner contour of hourglass gives you custom fit alignment during sleep and helps in a sweet sleep. Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow is designed to give you a floating experience during sleep.
- Exclusive bundled packaging: It comes with prenatal and postnatal covers and pillows. Placing your knee between edges of the bottom of the pillow will give you a soothing experience.
- Mentally and physically relieving: It alleviates the effects of nasal congestion, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and gastric reflux by increasing the intensity of sleep. No need for repositioning as it ensures you tuck yourself in back 'n belly contoured body pillow. Simply turn side to side and avoid taking pillows on both the sides.
- Comfortable and soothing: It is as fluffy as it looks in the picture, and due to the custom fit design of the back 'n belly contoured body pillow, you get a beautiful sleep throughout the night. If someone confronts the problem of neck pain by putting the head at the U-shape of the pillow simply put one flat pillow below the neck to avoid the neck pain. During pregnancy, you need support for the back as well as stomach, and back 'n belly contoured body pillow gives a perfect support to back as well as stomach during pregnancy period.
- Fit all sizes of beds and spaces: The dimensions of the back 'n belly contoured body pillow can fit on any bed, be it a king-size bed or queen-size.
- Effective and affordable pricing: It is definitely worth the price and useful during pregnancy period. Other than pregnancy period, the sufferers of neck pain, back pain, joint pain, etc. can utilize it. But the consultation of the physiotherapist is recommended before the use.
- U-shape makes uncomfortable sleeping at first: The u-shaped makes you take some time to get habituated of sleeping on the new-patterned pillow at the head portion. It may cause neck pain to certain users because they are not used to such sleeping habits. You cannot give it a try during pregnancy period because it will cause a severe pain with a new pattern of sleep.
- Shoulder uncomforting during sleep: The seam at the top portion of the back 'n belly contoured body pillow digs into the shoulder during sleep. Sewing is done in a flat structure instead of using the conventional way of sewing in a curved manner in regular pillows. Sewn fabric at the ridge made at the U-shape of the pillow makes it difficult for a user to sleep. To get rid of this problem, you can either buy additional pillow covers to cover the seam or use your own pillow covers to get rid of the seam.
- Too short for a good height person: The third drawback, a negligible one but considerable, is the size of the back 'n belly contoured body pillow is too short comparatively for people with a good height. However, it takes a considerable space across the directions, and to cover yourself you may require a large blanket.
Even though the Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow has a few drawbacks, it gets an upper hand due to its benefits such as it can alleviate the sufferings of nasal congestion, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and gastric reflux. Insomnia during pregnancy can outbreak but making a habit of sleeping on the back ‘n belly contoured body pillow can relieve the effects of insomnia. The only significant drawback, which affects the sleeping, is the seam at the top of the U-shape, which jabs into the shoulder during the sleep. But it can be avoided with the use of pillow cover, which is available either from the manufacturer or from other sources. To sum up, the product is satisfactory and worth the money, and for pregnant women, it’s indeed recommended!