HomeLabs Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser Review
Homelabs makes this Cool Mist humidifier for someone that wants to add moisture to the air in their bedroom or office but without having to do a lot of refilling and cleaning. It is a filterless unit, and so you will not need to buy any filterless, and it also features warm mist aromatherapy that will help you diffuse your favorite essential oils.
The humidifier has a 4-liter tank, and it also features high and low humidity intensity modes, continuous moisture and an auto shut-off feature. It is a lightweight and compact unit for easy portability, and you will also get a free cleaning brush for more convenience.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: It has a 4-liter tank capacity that will keep it running for many hours. Also, this water tank will uninstall easily from the unit for easy refilling and cleaning.
- Warm Mist Aromatherapy: Apart from the cool mist, this unit also has an internal heating element that will boil the water into a vapor and release it into your home. This feature makes it perfect for diffusing your favorite essential oils.
- Auto Shut Off: It will shut off automatically when the water level becomes too low to prevent fire accidents and damages to the humidifier.
- Continuous Humidity: This humidifier includes a setting for continuous moisture which will be helpful when dealing with dry air in the cold winter months.
- Intensity: You get to choose between high and low modes for the moisture output. And so it is possible to customize the output to go with your mood or climate.
- Portability: The dimensions are 10.5 by 12 by 10.5 inches, and it weighs around 5 pounds making it portable and suitable for placing on top of your office desk or baby's room since it does not take up a lot of space.
- This humidifier is very customizable, and it will let you control the humidity level that you want
- It has both an auto shutoff and continuous moisture settings.
- The 4-liter tank is large enough to keep the unit running throughout the night.
- It also features warm steam aromatherapy that will help you deal with flu and nasal congestions.
- Filling and cleaning the humidifier is easy since the tank uninstalls and installs quickly.
- The filterless design makes it easy to maintain and economical to own since you will not need to buy replacement filters.
- It comes with a free brush to make cleaning easy.
- It works best with distilled water which means you may have to incur extra cost.
- The plain white color is not as attractive as what you get from other modern humidifiers.
- This humidifier is still not as quiet as most users would wish.
Efficient humidification and convenience are the two important things that you should always look for when shopping for a best filterless humidifier. The 4-liter Cool Mist one by Homelabs will provide both and much more. The large tank means that it can run throughout the night without having to wake up to refill it and the fact that it does not have a filter makes it convenient to own and cleaning is also easy.
This humidifier also has other excellent features like warm mist aromatherapy, auto shut-off, and continuous humidity setting. And so if you are one the market for a small but efficient humidifying unit this will be a perfect choice. And although it is a little noisy and requires you to use distilled water, it is still a top notch humidifier that is worth buying.